NACUBO is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and NACUBO staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, NACUBO staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct. This policy applies to all NACUBO meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than NACUBO but held in conjunction with NACUBO events, on public or private platforms.
NACUBO has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, NACUBO asks that you inform Barbara DiRocco, CMP, Senior Director, Meetings and Events, email@example.com or Dana Neill, CMP, Senior Meeting Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org so that appropriate action can take place.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, NACUBO staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, NACUBO staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest(s).
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by NACUBO throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any NACUBO virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. NACUBO reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
NACUBO reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and NACUBO reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.